For our client - a worldwide leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Frankfurt/Höchst - we are looking for
Supply Chain Manager (m/w/d).
Task and responsibilities:
- Coordination of all SC activities as External Supply Manager for launches, transfers and ongoing supply of finished products produced by CMOs
- Coordination of Product changes
- Ensure supply in line with supplier and customer service level targets by coordinating operational Supply Chain activities with CMOs and customers
- Act as escalation body for operational issues between customers and CMOs in case of disagreements regarding requirements, time lines or allocation of destruction costs
- Optimize total costs of supply including transactional and functional costs, inventories and destructions
- Manage Supply Chain Performance of CMOs especially on reporting, identifying root causes, define improvement actions
- Ensure implementation of Supply Chain related processes at CMOs mainly based on legal or regulatory requirements
- Support development and review Supply Chain processes
- Coordinate Supply Chain parts of product recalls between Customer and CMOs
- You have successfully completed a Master and/or Diploma and/or Bachelor program with a focus on business administration and/or economics and/or engineering
- You have several years of experience in supply chain management
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially MS Excel) and SAP MM (desirable)
- Six Sigma/SMS/SCOR knowledge and practical application experience
- High degree of problem-solving competence, initiative, flexibility, communication, analytics, resilience and assertiveness
It awaits you:
An exciting insight into a leading pharmaceutical company as well as remuneration according to the chemical industry tariff from day 1, including holiday and Christmas bonus.
Furthermore, you will benefit from a pension plan allowance and the distribution of the annual bonus.
Our client is easily accessible by car and public transport.
In addition, there are reduced-price meals in several canteens. An on-site manager from Kelly is on site and your personal contact person.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply directly online or by e-mail at projecthub(at)kellyservices.de
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your Kelly contact person for this position:
Kelly Services ist Ihr Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen Sie mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu Ihnen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.