Für unseren Klienten, ein global agierendes Pharma-/Biotechunternehmen mit Standort in Holzkirchen suchen wir ab sofort einen:
Senior Procurement Manager Corporate Spend Germany/Austria (m/w/d)
Content of Vacancy:
- Drive/Implement Cluster strategic goals from overall Procurement strategy
- Accountable productivity/cost efficiency targets in their area of responsibility.
- Accountable for key compliance metrics such as PO-compliance, process compliance in their area of responsibility. Support centrally led processes (e.g. NFCM, TPRM).
- Successful implementation of global, regional and country projects across categories & functions, ensure key stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality of the country/cluster end-to-end Procurement process incl. compliance to policies, strategies and processes. Support seamless integration of capability centres into the end-to-end process.
- Serve as key contact for stakeholders in the in their area of responsibility. Build effective relationships of mutual trust and understanding.
- Understand business priorities and ensure Procurement activities effectively support business strategies.
- Transmit relevant business insights to their local teams, global/regional Category Management as well to sourcing managers and buyers.
- Executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
- Manage and build effective relationships with key suppliers in their area of responsibility to drive value through cost effectiveness and access to innovations
- Ensure effective local implementation of global supplier strategies (e.g. implementation of strategic suppliers, contracting principles, execution of global/regional contracts).
- Manage local supplier landscape in their area of responsibility in line with business strategies & global Procurement goals and strategies (e.g. payment terms, manage tail spend, local supplier management process).
- Ensure effective communication between the different Procurement functions, such as Operations, Capability centres, global/regional category management, compliance.
- Serve as the key contact for stakeholders in their area of responsibility and ensure that business needs/requirements are reflected in procurement activities.
- Manages spend 30-60 million USD.
Key Performance Indicators / Measures of Success
- Cost Savings / Productivity.
- Payment terms improvement.
- Responsible for procurement compliance in the area of responsibility (e.g. procurement systems, P2P cycle, SOP implementation).
- Customer satisfaction.
- Process efficiencies: Automation, hands-free buying.
- Timely implementation of process standardization including technology roll out (e.g. procurement systems, P2P cycle, SOP implementation).
- Supplier landscape: effective supplier roster, supplier management process, reduction of tail spend, access to innovation
- People KPIs (where applicable): Turnover, people diversity, development of team members
- University/Advanced degree is required.
- Bachelor degree required in Business, Organization development or similar; Master's degree preferred.
- Additional qualifications (Project Management, etc.) or similar professional qualifications preferred.
- 7 years of procurement experience in large multinational organization.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing people and team in an international environment.
- Experience in change management and leading through change.
- Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
- Proven track record of delivering the saving target and bringing value add through procurement processes.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English. Other foreign languages as required.
- Strategy / Category management / Supplier management / Sourcing management / Project management
- Understanding Procurement vision based on insights into procurement leading practices and experience in strategy development. Linking Procurement strategy to Novartis' overall strategy and conveying it clearly to the organization.
- Mapping the value chain, analysing it and deriving potential scenarios. Includes the understanding and application of total cost of ownership, and should cost modelling.
- Mapping and analyzing the ecosystem, meaning how procurement's customers, stakeholders, suppliers, 3rd parties and even competitors play a role in ecosystems. Deriving potential scenarios for ecosystem management, evaluating and realizing them.
- Analyzing specifications for optimization. Linking specification to customer value, challenging specification confidently. Conveying messages clearly and convincing stakeholders.
- Outstanding expertise in defining multiple category strategies. Linking strategies to measurable target and clearly conveying them to the organization.
- Understanding the respective category market levers, trends and main players as well as internal processes.
- Understanding the KPIs, processes and supporting reports to determine appropriate compliance level. Monitoring end-to-end compliance (budget, payment, vendor PO, contract invoice, buying channel, etc.) and deriving corrective actions to improve compliance. Understanding and applying risk management processes including identifying and evaluating risks, and defining and executing a risk mitigation plan.
- Understanding the steps, methods and processes to manage supplier, covering supplier strategy, supplier collaboration, supplier development, supplier lifecycle management and supplier performance management.
- Understanding and experience in analysing spend, demand, supply markets and competitors. Understanding and projecting the dynamics and impacts (e.g. mergers and acquisitions). Extracting, cleansing and consolidating information to fact-based insights for further usage e.g. in category strategies.
- Understanding and executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
- Understanding the financial data and finance KPIs. Participating in and / or leading financial discussions. Applying financial knowledge to participate actively, e.g. in budgeting process, including tax aspects in sourcing strategies and structuring sophisticated deals with ecosystem partners.
- Understanding the Procurement KPIs related to market insights, price and demand development as well as procurement's performance.
- Planning, organizing and managing projects taking into account priorities, resources, budgets, issues and constraints to achieve desired results; defining clear project scope and objectives; utilizing software and tools to plan, track and report status.
- Contingent Labor / External Workforce Blue & White color market experience in DE/AT
- HR Services (Recruitment Services, Training, Global Mobility, Com&Ben)
- Deep labor law knowledge mandatory
- Proven track record in implementing high complex contingent labor / HR Services strategy projects
- 3 years of experience in Cat Mgt.
Leadership / Collaboration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, a good communicator, ability to listen and to motivate people.
- Strong influencer in decision-making process within and outside of procurement.
- Courageous, self-aware and comfortable with "debate", always looking for the best solution.
- Able to identify proactively and pursue new ideas and opportunities, acting as an innovation agent and modifying approach and behaviors as necessary to create value.
- Analyzing problems, considering and profiling alternatives; willingness to make timely, balanced recommendations and business decisions.
- Achieving results by proactively building long-term, sustainable and effective relationships, understanding the stakeholder landscape and demonstrating political astuteness across business structures and networks.
- Establishing clear, shared goals, involving others in decision making and building productive relationships.
- Seeking the new, enabling creativity and turning ideas into action.
- Acting with integrity, learning and growing, and setting high expectations
Könnte dies Ihre nächste Herausforderung sein? Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Value Recruiter - Kelly Scientific Resources
089 384 090 7
Kelly Services ist Ihr Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen Sie mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu Ihnen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.