Für unseren Kunden, eines der größten Pharmaunternehmen in Nürnberg, suchen wir ab sofort:
Patient Safety Associate (m/w/d)
Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of adverse events for Novartis products from non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs and Spontaneous Reports. Transcribe, translate and enter all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
Work with other local/global Patient Safety associates to ensure accurate evaluation of safety data.
Interact and exchange relevant safety information with local HA, Patient Safety associates, other functional groups and third party contractor, if applicable.
Perform reconciliation with other departments (e.g. Medical Information, Quality Assurance and third party contractor, if applicable) for potential AEs resulting from medical inquiries, quality related complaints and other sources.
Manage and maintain efficient Patient Safety filing and archive system.
- health care sciences professional (e.g. Medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist) or
- natural scientist with experience in the area of pharmacovigilance and/or regulatory area and/or clinical development.
- fluent in both written and spoken English; fluent in both written and spoken German language
- knowledge of national and international regulations for pharmacovigilance
- knowledge of pharmacological and medical terminology
- excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- quality and focus oriented
- computer skills
- ability to work in a diverse team and in an area of high workload and with critical timelines
Könnte dies Ihre nächste Herausforderung sein? Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Scientific Talent Acquisition Specialist - Kelly Scientific Resources
089 384 090 8074
Kelly Services Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.