Our global working client from the Software Industry is looking for you as a new team member in the Marketing Campaign Team as a
Marketing Manager (m/w/d) Eastern Europe Field
Our client seeks an experienced, entrepreneurial and results-focused marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative and compelling marketing campaigns in support of clients solutions and industries, growth objectives and strategic initiatives across Eastern Europe.
- Lead the demand generation campaigns for this client in Eastern Europe
- Craft and deliver breakthrough marketing campaigns and supporting content via relevant mediums and channels, including but not limited to web, email, digital advertising, events, paid and organic social media, direct mail and sponsored content to drive engagement, pipeline and ultimately ACV
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to effectively execute impactful campaigns on time and within budget
- Understand the client's brand and product positioning to ensure content and campaign deliverables follow brand standards and utilize best practices
- Research and recommend creative and innovative campaign tactics and experiences based on program format and budget
- Measure, optimize and report on content and campaign analytics and ROI; pull reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results to key stakeholders and Executive Leadership
- Orchestrate the creation of customer / Trailblazer reference stories and tie them into the overall content strategy and campaigns GTM
- Develop and oversee program-specific budgets, forecast results and drive quantifiable ROI
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast-paced environment
- (3+ years) B2B or B2C marketing experience in a demand/lead generation, campaign manager, content strategist, digital marketing or marketing manager capacity
- Demonstrated success building, leading and managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns and/or content strategies that drive demand and pipeline and include a mix of web/digital, email, events, social media, and direct mail components
- Proven understanding of how to maximize the impact of content and campaigns. efficient and confident in pulling reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focused and/or industry-specific marketing content and campaigns
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results and driving quantifiable ROI
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work across organization boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives
- A highly professional and collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who works well under pressure in a high growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling
- Knowledge Eastern Europe Market
- Language: German and English. fluent, Polish and or Czech is an advantage
The opportunity requires a dynamic, creative and pragmatic professional with a proven history of success creating effective marketing content and campaigns. You will be leading B2B marketing campaigns along the full customer buying cycle across different channels such as web, social, email, as well as (in-person) events, Account Based Marketing and other activities.
This position requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution. Although this role is an individual contributor, it requires an experienced professional who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver content and campaigns that elevate the brand and drive measurable results.
t is a great chance to step into a great company.
If it sounds like your next challange. please feel free to get in touch with us.
Kelly Services Stuttgart
T: 0170 3606082
#WHATSNEXT - Kelly Services ist dein Partner und Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen dich mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu dir passt. Uns ist es wichtig, dich mit einem Job zu verbinden, der zu deinem Leben und deinen Erwartungen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Möchtest du mehr über Kelly erfahren? Dann besuche unsere Social Media Kanälen oder den Kelly Blog:
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit deinen Daten finden du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.