Our global working client from the Software Industry is looking for you as a new team member in the Marketing Campaign Team as a
Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
- You will be working in the German Campaigns team, planning and implementing cross-channel campaigns aligned with the business goals
- As the central contact person for the sales managers, you ensure alignment and a holistic approach along the entire Marketing & Sales funnel
- Creating a seamless, integrated journey across multiple touch points with attention to detail, a passion for driving impact, and willingness to tackle new projects are key
- With curiosity and fresh ideas you approach digital channels, push new topics and inspire your colleagues with new technologies and campaign approaches
- Serve as a primary content and subject matter expert informing our demand generation and thought leadership efforts.
- Plan & implement integrated, cross-channel industry campaigns driving lead and pipeline generation with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, enablement, programs, and customer success
- Identify, build and manage strategic partnerships driving awareness and pipeline generation within the industry
- Measure, track, and analyse results of all tactics using all relevant tools to provide data-driven recommendations for improving campaign tactics.
- Collaborate closely with the sales teams (sales development, sales programs and account management) across the organization
- Efficiently and purposefully plan and manage external service providers and agencies
- We are looking for an experienced and strategic industry marketer to drive the German industry marketing strategy and plan, including the creation of broad industry and targeted sub-industry campaigns driving lead and pipe generation
- A minimum 2 years of experience in marketing at a high tech company, or similar
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Recognize, adapt and respond to changing market /corporate environments
- Experience of audience generation / field marketing is a plus
- Native German language skills and fluent in English
- Self-motivated and driven to very high standards
- Good at building relationships at varying levels
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- You need to speak German fluently
You will be working in the German Campaigns team, planning and implementing cross-channel campaigns aligned with our business goals. As the central contact person for the sales managers, you ensure alignment and a holistic approach along the entire Marketing & Sales funnel. For optimal campaign setup and management you draw on the industry and expert knowledge of your colleagues from other marketing, product management, sales strategy, consulting and customer success departments and apply this knowledge in success-oriented demand generation campaigns. Creating a seamless, integrated journey across multiple touch points with attention to detail, a passion for driving impact, and willingness to tackle new projects are key. With curiosity and fresh ideas you approach digital channels, push new topics and inspire your colleagues with new technologies and campaign approaches.
It is a great chance to step into a great company.
If it sounds like your next challange. please feel free to get in touch with us.
Kelly Services Stuttgart
T: 0170 3606082
#WHATSNEXT - Kelly Services ist dein Partner und Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen dich mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu dir passt. Uns ist es wichtig, dich mit einem Job zu verbinden, der zu deinem Leben und deinen Erwartungen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Möchtest du mehr über Kelly erfahren? Dann besuche unsere Social Media Kanälen oder den Kelly Blog:
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit deinen Daten finden du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.