A global player of the IT Industry is looking for support in the Marketing team in Munich as a
Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
Our client is looking for an innovative, out of the box thinker, who has experience in creating and managing go-to-market campaigns, media plans, and/or digital tactics for a B2B business either directly or through an agency partner.
- Support the execution of scalable, actionable & integrated marketing campaigns for our Global Awareness, Cloud Campaign, Industry, and Segment marketing teams
- Assist in the creation of those campaigns, the reporting of their success, and the process and framework that gets them into the wild and out to our customers & prospects
- Work with external agencies to be the bridge between external awareness campaigns and messaging that connects to our internal teams, and aligns to the full funnel and ACV
- Develop a culture of testing and experimentation that innovates how we market, report, and build process and governance globally
- Exchange innovative ideas, data analysis, and constantly interact with various functional areas (product marketing, creative, product, sales, support, etc.) and make decisions that are centered around customer experience and success
- Liaise with internal demand generation and product teams to get campaigns into market, globally, in the most efficient and effective ways
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business including weekly and monthly reviews
- Manage multiple projects across teams and stakeholders internally and externally, as the single point of contact
- Assist with, and translate media planning and execution to our business and other marketing teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years+ Marketing experience managing multi-channel campaigns, advertising, demand generation, etc.
- Experience with advertising technology, digital marketing tactics, and/or agency processes
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, proactive
- Works well in a fast paced, dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize work and balance stakeholders
- Experience managing change and handling ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- A natural team player with a collaboration mindset
You will be working in the German Campaigns team, planning and implementing cross-channel campaigns aligned with our business goals. As the central contact person for the sales managers, you ensure alignment and a holistic approach along the entire Marketing & Sales funnel. For optimal campaign setup and management you draw on the industry and expert knowledge of your colleagues from other marketing, product management, sales strategy, consulting and customer success departments and apply this knowledge in success-oriented demand generation campaigns. Creating a seamless, integrated journey across multiple touch points with attention to detail, a passion for driving impact, and willingness to tackle new projects are key. With curiosity and fresh ideas you approach digital channels, push new topics and inspire your colleagues with new technologies and campaign approaches.
It is a great chance to step into a great company.
If it sounds like your next challange. please feel free to get in touch with us.
Kelly Services Stuttgart
T: 0170 3606082
#WHATSNEXT - Kelly Services ist dein Partner und Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen dich mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu dir passt. Uns ist es wichtig, dich mit einem Job zu verbinden, der zu deinem Leben und deinen Erwartungen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Möchtest du mehr über Kelly erfahren? Dann besuche unsere Social Media Kanälen oder den Kelly Blog:
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit deinen Daten finden du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.