This person must be a highly motivated self-starter, with proven experience in sales/business development, and work well in a team environment delivering bundled solutions. Providing training and support to the client personnel on financing solutions and help maximize revenue potential from the finance solutions that our client provides to customers will be key.
His/her/d primary day to day influence will take place in Germany due to the higher number of customer opportunities. Key support is also required for Scandinavia, Russia and possibly BENELUX (depending on the candidate). An experienced professional, with proven track history working with international vendors and Regional Finance Houses, is a must.
Good communication skills, including fluency in English and German, are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The main responsibility is to develop a sustainable relationship with the clients in Country Sales Teams, their customers and finance entities (Funders, Banks, ECA's, CI, etc.) to achieve the commercial and financial objectives set by the Company.
- Aside from working with the clients Financial Solutions team, this person will work closely with Sales, Credit team, Legal and Aftermarket, to identify sustainable and appropriate financing solutions to support Deal Sheet and Approval-to-Shipment processes.
- This person will identify additional funders and Trade Sales Tools with which the client can work to increase financing capacity to support customer sales.
- This person will provide training and support to EAME team (and others) to encourage good practice and hence ability to structure customers offers for the Company's ultimate benefit.
- This person will complement the FS team providing in-language, in-country skills, expertise and resource for the markets referred that will help improve the quality of International solutions presented, and panel of Funders available to use within the Region and/or Globally.
- Education to degree level (preferably)
- Computer knowledge: good level in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Credit-Skills and financial structuring training, preferably in an asset-backed leasing/funding environment.
- Familiarity with US GAAP for financing/contingent liability impact.
- Good base knowledge of key funding markets and funding principles in the German market primarily but also in Scandinavia and Russia would be an advantage.
- Fluent speaker (German), and excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German. Other language skills, including Russian would be an advantage
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Autonomous and independent, capable to work isolated but not alone (must keep his management informed of issues and execution);
- Open minded and very flexible - including regular international travel
- Results-driven self-starter
- Comfortable in front of customers, funders, bankers, lawyers
- Good communication skills across industries, functions, regions, cultures
- Good Credit analysis and administration skills
- Proven track history of success working in Trade Finance and/or Asset Finance segment
- Ready to work in an international team (includes fluent in English - spoken and written)
- Experience of asset-backed finance (especially in Aerial platforms/Material Handling/Commercial Vehicles/TMH/Mobile Crane segment(s)) an advantage
- Great company and challanging job
- Very good paid and a lot of benefits
- International team and company
- Company car
Kelly Services ist Ihr Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen Sie mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu Ihnen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.