Our client is a world leader in 3D printing!
The Regional Human Resource Generalist is an individual contributor role within a dynamic HR team, reporting directly to Regional HR Director. This is a key member of the team, taking responsibility of end-to-end HR operations and delivering excellent employee experience by providing an effective and dedicated HR advisory service on all HR matters.
In this role you will also manage the hiring process by performing such responsibilities as search, attract, and screening of qualified candidates. Partnering with manger to deliver quality applicants to your organization.
You will be located in Rheinmünster!
- In charge of end to end HR processes and employee services including various personnel management processes or administrative related activities eg:
- Employee handbook, HR policies, employment contract management, onboarding/exit process, probation review, promotion, termination etc.
- Ensure employee data integrity, work with HRIS to create and maintain employment records as well as the filing system.
- Provide HR reporting and people data analysis on regular basis.
- In charge of expat mobility, relocation and work permits processes.
- Support business partners with a deep knowledge of employment laws
- Support all kinds of global/regional HR projects, eg:
- Employee satisfaction survey, culture/values, employer branding, CSR, recognition program, talent review, organization design etc.
- Support learning and development initiatives and training administration eg.
- Training needs analysis, training content design, training effectiveness evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience within a MNC working environment.
- 3+ years dealing with employment laws
- 1+ year of recruiting experience (Corporate or Agency environments)
- English and German fluent
- Problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Well-organized, high level of accuracy, detail-orientated and a resourceful mindset. Energetic, high learning agility, strong sense of accountability.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
- Additional HR training or HR professional certification is a plus.
What you can expect:
- American Company with flat hierarchie
- Interessting job tasks with a variety of opportunities
- Work for a world leader in a very growing technology
- Chance to get a long term contract
- Modern Offices in a great location in the airport Baden-Baden
Sounds like your new job challange? Then apply directly online or send us your documents as CV and certificates per e-mail to stuttgart(at)kellyservices.de.
If you have a question please don't hesitate to cantact me at:
Kelly Services Stuttgart
T: 0170 3606082
Kelly Services ist Ihr Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen Sie mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu Ihnen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.