A global player of the IT Industry is looking for support in the Marketing team in Munich as a
Event Specialist (m/f/d)
Our client is looking for an experienced, multi-talented events professional who can wrangle thousands of moving parts, execute virtual/onsite/hybrid Salesforce as well as 3rd party driven events in Germany on time and in budget and wants to be part of a fast-paced Events and Marketing team. looking for an experienced and strategic industry marketer to drive the German industry marketing strategy and plan, including the creation of broad industry and targeted sub-industry campaigns driving lead and pipe generation.
- Plan, prepare and execute customer and prospect corporate events, third party events be it virtual, onsite or hybrid
- Have the holistic accountability for the success of the event - this includes all elements in creating the best experience for our customers but not limited to directing and coordinating technical and production aspects, securing space, rental equipment, catering needs, owning the budget management up to creating audience gen assets
- Define, jointly with your partners in the marketing team and the sales reps, the business case of each event and track it throughout the entire process via dashboards
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers/ 3rd parties) as well as align the event program closely with the EMEA execute program team and identify economies of scale
- Innovate and evolve Salesforce' event formats constantly and introduce market best practices to foster leadership positioning
- At least 2-5 years experience in managing B2B events targeting customers and prospects
- Proven track record of delivering best-in-class events
- Ability to manage events in an efficient manner, always balancing customer experience and costs
- Leadership skills and the ability to collaborate within complex matrix organizations
- Very strong project management skills; ability to perform under time pressure (and remain positive and motivating)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
- Laser focused and absolute results orientated
Have you been managing events 1000+? Is your passion attendee experience? Do you feel an event is just as good as it's pre- and after event communications? Do you love thorough project planning and management? Do you feel ownership about event KPIs? So this is an incredible opportunity to grow your career at one of the fastest growing top 10 enterprise software companies in the world.
It is a great chance to step into a great company.
If it sounds like your next challange, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Kelly Services Stuttgart
T: 0170 3606082
#WHATSNEXT - Kelly Services ist dein Partner und Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen dich mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu dir passt. Uns ist es wichtig, dich mit einem Job zu verbinden, der zu deinem Leben und deinen Erwartungen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Möchtest du mehr über Kelly erfahren? Dann besuche unsere Social Media Kanälen oder den Kelly Blog:
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit deinen Daten finden du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.