Our client wants to improve the life of patients. That is his daily mission. He is proud of 2,500 employees who provide millions of people with essential medicines every day. And that's not all: they are represented in over 80 countries worldwide, the market leader in generics, the home of Germany's well-known pharmaceutical brand and a leading manufacturer of biopharmaceuticals. In total, he offers a wide range of approximately 700 products.
We are looking as soon as possible in the city of Ulm a
Procurement Specialist (m/w/d)
Who are we searching for?
- experienced in indirect procurement, price negotiations, contract negotiations and management
- (5 years)
- very familiar with P2P best practices, policies and tools
- sensitive to the cultural diversity of a global organization
- experienced in pharmaceutical industry (+5 years preferred)
Do you have…
- a master or bachelor's degree in business, finance or life sciences or related discipline
- strong negotiations and analytical skills, used to work independently
- strong multi-cultural and interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork
- effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- previous experience with Ariba, Financial and ERP systems and reporting solutions
- solid MS office skills (e.g., excel and power point)
- high energy level
What our client offers:
- he takes care of your health (among other things through a company health management system, a company doctor, physiotherapy, sports activities and a company canteen).
- you have time for your family (through the own company kindergarten and holiday camps for school children).
- you can develop your potential to the fullest (through a comprehensive virtual training program).
- your achievements are valued accordingly (e.g. through recognition and Senior-Leaders-Programs, as well as various company events).
- they think together with you about your future (e.g. through a company pension scheme).
If this sounds like "What's next" for you, please apply online or per e-mail at
Kelly Services GmbH
Kelly Services ist Ihr Spezialist für die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften. Wir bringen Sie mit genau dem Unternehmen zusammen, das zu Ihnen passt. Eine Vermittlung über uns ist persönlich, vertraulich und unkompliziert.
Als Arbeitgeber, der für Chancengleichheit steht, begrüßen wir Bewerbungen aller entsprechend qualifizierten Personen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung oder Alter. Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.